Bringin' New Elements

Monday, January 11, 2010

Last weekend is a learning blast for me; I saw how Charlatan do his thing, and how he can kiss close a girl in 30 minutes.

I also learned that I should have some materials in my head that I can use; I mean being natural is good, but how about being a natural and also have some prepared materials in your hand.

So my goal for this week is come up with at-least an hour worth of materials, that includes magic tricks(I'm a magician you know) some games and funny story. Having materials will also help me switch the attraction with the HB.

Conversation skills is always important, that's what being a natural is, but I guess I just don't want to be another coffee buddy, bring in the materials. But if your a newbie who like me who is not good socially, it would be best that you learned how to improve your conversation skills, meaning don't go for materials, just be natural, you will notice that being Out Place will not happen to you anymore.

p.s.
Chode: magician ka pala???
JohnnyBravo: Yup
Chode: magic naman dyan.
JohnnyBravo: sige watch.
Chode: .......
JohnnyBravo: .......
Chode: anu bang mangyayari???
JohnnyBravo: may mag mumukhang tanga sa kakahintay.
Chode: (give the finger)

More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: