Another Epiphany

Thursday, January 28, 2010

More than 2 weeks since my last post, busy kasi and sabay mo pa yung pag develop nang Game ko sabay mo pa yung bagong game na tinatapos ko, wala na talagang panahon sa blog.

Anyway here's 2 Pick-up Epiphany that I learned.

1. If you can seduce here, you can seduce anywhere. Seduction in the Philippines is hard, because of our culture. Yes there are women that are liberated but mostyl, I guess 70% of the women population here in the Philippines is somewhat conservative. Even thou the women is already attracted to you, there are a lot of shields to be destroy. Women will not just go out with you for the fact that she is attracted to you. So I guess in my journey I will learn the secret on how to break the shields of Filipina.

2. Finding your Game is one of the hardest part of being a PUA; and you already found it, you have to develop it, improve it and calibrate it. It took me 3 months to know my Game, and right now I'm developing it.

p.s.
Chode: mukhang napapa-dalas ang epiphany mo idol.
JohnnyBravo: ganun talaga if your taking the journey to be a Pickup artist, you will discover a lot of things.
Chode: ahhhh, akala ko sini-singhot mo yung tinda nyong rugby, kaya ka nagkaka-epiphany hahaha!!!
JohnnyBravo: impossible yun kasi lagi kaming nauubusan nang rugby.
Chode: bakit???
JohnnyBravo: binibili mo eh.

More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: