Ahhhh my AA is back and my Game is gone

Friday, January 8, 2010

Nasa mall ako kanina to semi sarge, pero what happen is a disaster, the feeling I have is the feeling I have when I am starting out.

I have lots of conversation today with hired guns but not how I should expect it; I know that's not how I talk and think and response, f#%king S@#t!!! I didn't even become funny ahhhh, tingin ko nga naging annoying pa ako.

Okay I need to start from the beginning, I need to restart my approach habit. Starting tomorrow I will start to approach again and hopefully my Game will be back.

This sucks big time.

wala muna ng p.s. wala ako sa mood.

More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: