Sarge - October 28, 2009

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bawat umaalis ako, I make sure na may approach akong gagawin; this day pumunta ako sa isang agency nang government to fix some stuff.

Any way after nun, pumunta ako sa Megamall to sarge, pero I don't know what happen, but I'm not in the proper mood to sarge; maybe because I'm still not used on sarging alone and/or my mind is kinda block (feels like it only working 30% of its engine) and/or my dry eyes is really irritating, and/or na hawa ako nang vibe nung taxi driver; tinanong ko kasi kung kamusta byahe nya, suplado ang sagot.

So na realize ko na, I just need to realize my own potential regarding sarging alone. Saturday hopefully kahit 2 hours lang maka punta sana nang mall, so I can practice approaching and having a conversation.

This is what will happen, from approach 7 to 10; my goal is not to number close but to have a 10 mins conversation using Juggler Method.

More at Pinoy PUA Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: