Skillset re-Updated

Sunday, February 14, 2010

When I'm still looking for a skillset that I can used, I found one that I believe belong to the Dark side of the Force; I've only use it once and believe me it f@#king work. The HB that I've used it too has according to the Richter Scale has a bitch shield of 9/10. It reverse the whole situation that the HB follow all the compliance test I gave her.

But back then I said to myself, this is not for me, I don't know the right grounding for it, I really felt that the skill is not Jedi like; and possible problem is that what if she finds out; or worst....

A friend of mine and a mentor is one of the best person who use the skills; I remember the tip he gave me that you got to have a good grounding to used it; and I believe I've found that grounding, and for the whole it perfectly match my Game(Project Blueprint).

I will field test it, to calibrate it properly. What is the skillset you ask, I'll tell you in due time, or possible not, I don't want anyone to be in the Dark Side of the force. They say going to the Dark Side of the Force, fasten everything but with a price.

I can already hear the Sith Lord calling my name.

p.s.
Chode: anu na-naman bang ka artehan yan, pa suspense ka pa eh.
JohnnyBravo: syempre para may spice nang konti.
Chode: ganun!!! pa Star Wars effect ka pa, langhiya baka gumagamit ka na nang mind control.
JohnnyBravo: bakit? what if you can control minds, will you used it???
Chode: holy s#$t don't tell me you can; pare dude tol, turo mo sa akin.
JohnnyBravo: uloinks ka, hinde mo nga kayang controling na mapa-utot ka sa harap nang date mo, mind control pa kaya.
Chode: hahaha(sarcastic tone)!!! pero seriously tol is it really mind control???
JohnnyBravo: seriously tol, hinde ka pa titigil.

More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: