Project Romeo(New Skillset)

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Its hard being a PUA here in the Philippines, HB here has lots of shield to break.

After my last Day2, I notice something, there is this lack of a huge something in my game; don't get me wrong, the Day2 went well, actually quite shockingly well, because its a first that there are no "kuliglig" moments during our interaction; I guess my conversation technique works.

After a-lot of thoughts, I remember a project that I've envision, it is a skillset that works for majority of the Filipina, I mean 99% of Filipina(except if she's a Butch); okay maybe I'm talking in exaggeration but in theory it is possible, combine with other skillsets, this is truly possible.

Back when I'm still looking for my Game, I've used this method and just thinking about the results it gave me, its pretty darn good. The reason I discontinue this method is thinking its not for me. The matter of fact, I have already given a name on my method back then but I just can't find the right science to make it a true method. Last night is an epiphany, I don't know what happen but last night I started to discover the science that makes this method work, and the principles too.

I'm very tempted to write the method in this blog, but I just need to field test it many times, so get it right, to calibrate it properly, and off-course to make sure it really works. For now lets call this method, Project Romeo.

p.s.

Chode: teka bakit napapansin ko, hinde ka nag-lalagay nang Field Report dito sa blog mo.
JohnnyBravo: hinde naman, pero may paniniwala kasi ako na dapat mangyari muna nang 5x bago ko gawan nang field report, kasi feeling ko pag nangyari ang isang bagay nang 5x hinde na tsamba yun, kaya pwede nang ipag-malaki.
Chode: ang yabang mo naman, IPAGMALAKI!!!...
JohnnyBravo: Na-misunderstood mo ko, para kang showbiz writer; any way gusto ko kasi magshare nang insights na alam ko na hinde lang chamba at alam ko na may matutu-tunan yung mga nagbasa.
Chode: HINDE!!! your still mayabang, mag share ka.
JohnnyBravo: bakit hinde nalang ikaw ang mag-share... Oh wait, bukod sa nanay mo, wala ka pa palang na-date.
Chode: oy hinde totoo yan ha... hinde... hinde totoo yan... okay stop na toh, tapos na usapan natin.
JohnnyBravo: Meron pang isa, yung unang kiss mo eh sa....
(Technical Difficulties, biglang hinugot ni Chode yung plug nang computer)

More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: