Project Blueprint - Skillset

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks to X, meron na akong sapat na inner game to socialize and talk to beautiful women without getting sweaty, without getting nervous, in short I'm not having a nervous breakdown or freaking out.

Also thanks to X and the community, I have discovered/learned some routines, tactics, etc to improve my game.

I guess nasa point na ako na to create my own Game, yung Game na suited for me, yung Game na will make me better person.

Thinking what I really want to improve back then is my social skills, specifically my conversation skills. Sakto nga yung binigay sa akin ni X na article tungkol sa conversation skills. At base sa mga sarge ko at sa mga mali ko, I have an idea of what Game I will use.

This is an experimental Game, and because its still on the experimental stage, I will call it project Blueprint; why??? because my Game doesn't rely on routines, it rely on pattern like a blueprint.

As of now project Blueprint has 3 steps or phases. First is Connect, then Comfort then Tension.
Now katulad nang sinabi ko, may sarili akong meaning sa mga terms.

Phase 1: Connect - ito yung part na gagawa ka nang connection sa babae. In this way, nawawala yung bitch test nya. (bitch test - pinagsamang bitch shield and shit test)
Phase 2: Comfort - ito yung part na comportable na kayo sa isa't-isa. Kung baga, nag-aasaran na kayo and/or nagki-kino na kayo sa isa't-isa.
Phase 3: Tension - ito yung phase na pinapa-bilis mo yung process of courtship or seduction.

Sa plano ko, you can start with comfort by doing jokes, humor or entertain. Then do Connect, pero wag na wag pupunta sa Tension Phase, baka mag freak out yung HB.

So right now, I'm developing Phase 1.


More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: