Practicing Alpha Nice

Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday I practice my new Inner Game. And the surprise is a bit shocking. Now I know its too early to give a conclusion that my Inner Game Alpha Nice State is really working. I thought maybe I'm just lucky that day, so I need more proof, this will take time.

What happen is, women started to look at me, women are now noticing me and when I talked to them they are hook. Not unlike what happen yesterday Saturday Sarging Party; where women thinks I'm weird and when I talked to them there are like afraid of me or threaten; I'm even having a hard time hooking a set.

Everyday I'm internalizing my Inner Game, this makes it more powerful. How do I know its working, even when I'm not in the mood, even when I'm not in Alpha State; women are still feeling me.

p.s.
Chode: Johnny Bravo, how to you improve your Inner Game?
Johnny Bravo: my increasing your inner belief.
Chode: How???
Johnny Bravo: By using affirmations and visualization. By telling yourself that you are the most attracted man in the world and by visualizing that women feels you and connecting with you; what your mind conceives-your body achieves.
Chode: Whats affirmation and visualization???
Johnny Bravo: oh, kaya naimbento ang google, wag mong i-asa lahat sakin.

More at Pinoy PUA(pickup artist) Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: