Epiphany

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I only have one approach, and that approach could be number 7, but malas. I did my situational opener then... bam hinde sya marunong mag tagalog, sayang kasi she's cute, korean descent. Now usually this is not a problem, kasi merong mga routines pero dahil I'm using JM nasira na. Sa tagalog palang nga eh hirap na sa reward part sa English pa kaya. So I just basically ask for her opinion ang bail out.

Now even thou malas ang weekend na toh, I learn something big.
1st: I getting pretty good at situational opener siguro mga 75% good na ako.
2nd: Para hinde kabahan, focus on the process not the outcome - ang ibig kong sabihin start with the opener then transition, kung na hook ang girl do the JM.
3rd: Dahil hinde pa ako bihasa sa pagamit nang JM, I'll use the ring routine just in case na hang ako or hinde maka escalate.

Sa Tuesday may lakad ako so this is a good time to sarge.

More at Pinoy PUA Philippines

For life changing stuff:

AttraXion Arts
Learn the Secrets of the Art of Seduction. AttraXion Arts, or X Arts for short, is the premier and leading dating and seduction company in the Philippines, and is regarded as the GOLD STANDARD of date coaching in Asia.

0 comments: